We aimed to explore the engagement of fathers in a community-based group intervention (Juntos) for children with congenital Zika syndrome (CZS) and their caregivers in Brazil. Six Juntos groups were facilitated from August 2017 to May 2018. We conducted a qualitative study to evaluate the feasibility and acceptability of the intervention for fathers of children with CZS.
- Learning Seminar: Engaging Fathers in child disability programmesJanuary 12, 2023
- Baby Ubuntu is now available to downloadAugust 23, 2021
- Launching Ubuntu and Baby UbuntuAugust 19, 2021
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020