We aimed to explore the engagement of fathers in a community-based group intervention (Juntos) for children with congenital Zika syndrome (CZS) and their caregivers in Brazil. Six Juntos groups were facilitated from August 2017 to May 2018. We conducted a qualitative study to evaluate the feasibility and acceptability of the intervention for fathers of children with CZS.
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020