We aimed to explore the engagement of fathers in a community-based group intervention (Juntos) for children with congenital Zika syndrome (CZS) and their caregivers in Brazil. Six Juntos groups were facilitated from August 2017 to May 2018. We conducted a qualitative study to evaluate the feasibility and acceptability of the intervention for fathers of children with CZS.
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020
- Running safe groupsAugust 18, 2020
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020