We aimed to explore the engagement of fathers in a community-based group intervention (Juntos) for children with congenital Zika syndrome (CZS) and their caregivers in Brazil. Six Juntos groups were facilitated from August 2017 to May 2018. We conducted a qualitative study to evaluate the feasibility and acceptability of the intervention for fathers of children with CZS.
- Exploring seating options for children with disabilitiesSeptember 18, 2023
- PATH’s Ubuntu Programme: Empowering Mozambican FamiliesJune 27, 2023
- Unlocking opportunities for children with disabilities: a roadmap for inclusive communitiesApril 25, 2023
- Learning webinar series on 10th May: exploring feeding challenges for children with developmental disabilitiesApril 20, 2023
- Strengthening global north-south collaborations in supporting caregivers of children with disabilitiesApril 19, 2023