Cerebral palsy is the most prevalent health condition linked to childhood disability in Bangladesh, yet support and rehabilitation for this group is limited. Understanding the impact of cerebral palsy at family level is important for the development of appropriate interventions.
- Learning Seminar: Engaging Fathers in child disability programmesJanuary 12, 2023
- Baby Ubuntu is now available to downloadAugust 23, 2021
- Launching Ubuntu and Baby UbuntuAugust 19, 2021
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020