Cerebral palsy is the most prevalent health condition linked to childhood disability in Bangladesh, yet support and rehabilitation for this group is limited. Understanding the impact of cerebral palsy at family level is important for the development of appropriate interventions.
- Exploring seating options for children with disabilitiesSeptember 18, 2023
- PATH’s Ubuntu Programme: Empowering Mozambican FamiliesJune 27, 2023
- Unlocking opportunities for children with disabilities: a roadmap for inclusive communitiesApril 25, 2023
- Learning webinar series on 10th May: exploring feeding challenges for children with developmental disabilitiesApril 20, 2023
- Strengthening global north-south collaborations in supporting caregivers of children with disabilitiesApril 19, 2023