Cerebral palsy is the most prevalent health condition linked to childhood disability in Bangladesh, yet support and rehabilitation for this group is limited. Understanding the impact of cerebral palsy at family level is important for the development of appropriate interventions.
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020
- Togetherness and Belonging module launchDecember 3, 2019
- Inclusive Education: Obuntu BulamuJuly 31, 2019
- Life after ZIKA: The Juntos ProgrammeApril 29, 2019