Cerebral palsy is the most prevalent health condition linked to childhood disability in Bangladesh, yet support and rehabilitation for this group is limited. Understanding the impact of cerebral palsy at family level is important for the development of appropriate interventions.
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020