Universal health coverage (UHC) has been adopted by many countries as a national target for 2030. People with disabilities need to be included within efforts towards UHC, as they are a large group making up 15% of the world’s population and are more vulnerable to poor health.
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020