Universal health coverage (UHC) has been adopted by many countries as a national target for 2030. People with disabilities need to be included within efforts towards UHC, as they are a large group making up 15% of the world’s population and are more vulnerable to poor health.
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020
- Togetherness and Belonging module launchDecember 3, 2019
- Inclusive Education: Obuntu BulamuJuly 31, 2019
- Life after ZIKA: The Juntos ProgrammeApril 29, 2019