Cerebral palsy (CP) is the most common childhood disability worldwide, and evidence shows that children with CP are at an increased risk of malnutrition due to feeding difficulties. This qualitative study explores caregiver experiences of feeding before and after a community-based training program in Ghana.
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020
- Running safe groupsAugust 18, 2020
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020