Cerebral palsy (CP) is the most common childhood disability worldwide, and evidence shows that children with CP are at an increased risk of malnutrition due to feeding difficulties. This qualitative study explores caregiver experiences of feeding before and after a community-based training program in Ghana.
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020
- Togetherness and Belonging module launchDecember 3, 2019
- Inclusive Education: Obuntu BulamuJuly 31, 2019
- Life after ZIKA: The Juntos ProgrammeApril 29, 2019