Cerebral palsy (CP) is the most common childhood disability worldwide, and evidence shows that children with CP are at an increased risk of malnutrition due to feeding difficulties. This qualitative study explores caregiver experiences of feeding before and after a community-based training program in Ghana.
- Learning Seminar: Engaging Fathers in child disability programmesJanuary 12, 2023
- Baby Ubuntu is now available to downloadAugust 23, 2021
- Launching Ubuntu and Baby UbuntuAugust 19, 2021
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020