Cerebral palsy (CP) is the most common childhood disability worldwide, and evidence shows that children with CP are at an increased risk of malnutrition due to feeding difficulties. This qualitative study explores caregiver experiences of feeding before and after a community-based training program in Ghana.
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020