This study aims to develop, pilot and assess the feasibility and scalability of a community-based Family Support Programme for caregivers of children affected by zika. The programme is adapted from the Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy (GTKCP) programme for the context of congenital zika syndrome in Brazil.
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020