This study aims to develop, pilot and assess the feasibility and scalability of a community-based Family Support Programme for caregivers of children affected by zika. The programme is adapted from the Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy (GTKCP) programme for the context of congenital zika syndrome in Brazil.
- Learning Seminar: Engaging Fathers in child disability programmesJanuary 12, 2023
- Baby Ubuntu is now available to downloadAugust 23, 2021
- Launching Ubuntu and Baby UbuntuAugust 19, 2021
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020