This study aims to develop, pilot and assess the feasibility and scalability of a community-based Family Support Programme for caregivers of children affected by zika. The programme is adapted from the Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy (GTKCP) programme for the context of congenital zika syndrome in Brazil.
- Exploring seating options for children with disabilitiesSeptember 18, 2023
- PATH’s Ubuntu Programme: Empowering Mozambican FamiliesJune 27, 2023
- Unlocking opportunities for children with disabilities: a roadmap for inclusive communitiesApril 25, 2023
- Learning webinar series on 10th May: exploring feeding challenges for children with developmental disabilitiesApril 20, 2023
- Strengthening global north-south collaborations in supporting caregivers of children with disabilitiesApril 19, 2023