This study aims to develop, pilot and assess the feasibility and scalability of a community-based Family Support Programme for caregivers of children affected by zika. The programme is adapted from the Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy (GTKCP) programme for the context of congenital zika syndrome in Brazil.
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020
- Running safe groupsAugust 18, 2020
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020