This study aims to develop, pilot and assess the feasibility and scalability of a community-based Family Support Programme for caregivers of children affected by zika. The programme is adapted from the Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy (GTKCP) programme for the context of congenital zika syndrome in Brazil.
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020
- Togetherness and Belonging module launchDecember 3, 2019
- Inclusive Education: Obuntu BulamuJuly 31, 2019
- Life after ZIKA: The Juntos ProgrammeApril 29, 2019