Four fifths of the estimated 150 million children with disability in the world live in resource poor settings where the role of the family is crucial in ensuring that these children survive and thrive.
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020
- Animations: child development and developmental disabilityNovember 26, 2020
- Enablement: New tip sheets and flip chartsOctober 28, 2020
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020