The global strategy for Women’s Children’s and Adolescent’s Health supports the need for every newborn not only to ‘survive’ but also to ‘thrive’ and reach their full neurocognitive and developmental potential1.
- Exploring seating options for children with disabilitiesSeptember 18, 2023
- PATH’s Ubuntu Programme: Empowering Mozambican FamiliesJune 27, 2023
- Unlocking opportunities for children with disabilities: a roadmap for inclusive communitiesApril 25, 2023
- Learning webinar series on 10th May: exploring feeding challenges for children with developmental disabilitiesApril 20, 2023
- Strengthening global north-south collaborations in supporting caregivers of children with disabilitiesApril 19, 2023