Four fifths of the estimated 150 million children with disability in the world live in resource poor settings where the role of the family is crucial in ensuring that these children survive and thrive.
- Learning Seminar: Engaging Fathers in child disability programmesJanuary 12, 2023
- Baby Ubuntu is now available to downloadAugust 23, 2021
- Launching Ubuntu and Baby UbuntuAugust 19, 2021
- Ubuntu: Launching version 2 of ‘getting to know cerebral palsy’August 3, 2021
- Handouts for parents and caregiversDecember 4, 2020