Four fifths of the estimated 150 million children with disability in the world live in resource poor settings where the role of the family is crucial in ensuring that these children survive and thrive.
- Motivation: Making sure nobody is left behind during lockdownOctober 5, 2020
- Continuing to ‘Let Hope Grow’ for children and their families in the Covid era: A Rwanda experienceAugust 18, 2020
- Running safe groupsAugust 18, 2020
- Updating ‘Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy’July 22, 2020
- Participatory video to understand the impact of the Juntos ProjectJuly 9, 2020