We applaud UNICEF’s Disability Inclusion Policy and Strategy 2022-30. This groundbreaking report outlines bold commitments for inclusive education and global health. It’s crucial to utilize existing evidence and lessons from successful programs to accelerate progress. Robust funding, realistic benchmarks, and tangible benefits are essential. Inclusion is about transforming systems, not tokenism. We urge UNICEF to swiftly implement SDG 4.2 to realize the global commitment to inclusive education by 2030. Together, we can make a difference for children with disabilities worldwide!
- Exploring seating options for children with disabilitiesSeptember 18, 2023
- PATH’s Ubuntu Programme: Empowering Mozambican FamiliesJune 27, 2023
- Unlocking opportunities for children with disabilities: a roadmap for inclusive communitiesApril 25, 2023
- Learning webinar series on 10th May: exploring feeding challenges for children with developmental disabilitiesApril 20, 2023
- Strengthening global north-south collaborations in supporting caregivers of children with disabilitiesApril 19, 2023